Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bali

In 2009 I went to Bali. in Bali, I stayed at the hotel near Kuta. I visited several places in Bali such as Kuta, Kintamani , Tanjung Benoa, turtle island, watching barong performances, GWK, Tanah lot, and Jimbaran.
In kuta I play on the beach while enjoying the sunset. In Kintamani I took my breakfast, the atmosphere in Kintamani is very beautiful especially from my table I could see the expanse of mountains and sea. In Tanjung Benoa I play the water game like jetski and banana boat, from Tanjung Benoa I crossed to the turtle island by boat. In turtle island I could see turtle eggs and the oldest turtle. Beside the turtles I could see many kinds of animal like ma big snake, iguana, bats and hawks. I also do not forget to go to see barong show after that I went to GWK to see the works of Nyoman Nuarta.  I went to the jimbaran to enjoy dinner on the beach while the dinner there is a group of people would sing to entertain the guests who were eating. and on my last day in Bali I went to visit the land lots, there are caves where there are snakes “Kramat” cave guarded by several people. Besides, there are freshwater springs in the central coast.





No comments:

Post a Comment