Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Exotic of Sorong, West Papua

Sorong West Papua

Last year, precisely in September I visited Sorong West Papua. The first day I visited a beach called “Tembok beach” to enjoy the sunset. This beach is called “Tembok beach” because next to the beach there is a wall that is often used by people to relax. After that I go to dinner at a seafood shop located in offshore.
The second day I went to shopping fresh fish to the fish market. Fish market is open every afternoon when the fishermen had returned from the sea. Fish that are sold are very diverse, ranging from small fish until the fish is the size of a baby human child. After returning from the fish market I took the time to buy Papua’s souvenirs like koteka, bag-shaped nets and hats from cendrawasih feathers. Don't forget I also take time to photography with Papua’s custom.

On the last day I went to “Tanjung beach”, a place far enough from the city but, this is a very beautiful coastal scenery. “Tanjung baech” has a blue sea, white sand and there are large rocks on the beach.
West Papua is a very beautiful place, you should visit there because this city is still very clean and fresh because there is no building lots, and the tourist attractions offered very beautiful place. I do not want to go home it's time to be there







No comments:

Post a Comment